Sunday, September 4, 2011

Michgan June/July 2011

My Parents Garden June/July 2011



 I went to Michigan the end of June...another grandson was on his way :)  Spent 2 weeks with my family...had lots of fun.
My Dads strawberries

My angel girl Kaitlin Virginia. She's almost 5 years old. We always go to Barnes and Noble when I visit.  Lots of fun with this sweet child.

Look at that angel girl face :)  When we go to the bookstore we stop into the Starbucks and get her hot chocolate.  This time she wanted a BIG cookie.

After the bookstore we played with Silly Sand I think it's called...out in Nanny's yard. She is a happy child.


Then...we played with a princess oven..sorta like easy bake oven.  We didn't like the cake very well...but it was fun.

Later that afternoon we made bracelets.  She worked very carefully...paying close attention.  Was fun watching her pick out which color beads she wanted to use.

 
My grandson Sam...named for my father.   He turned 2 June 30th, 2011.  We gave him cowboy boots for his birthday.  He loved them...put'em on right away.  


My precious girl fishing with her great grandpa...my dad Sam.

We're having a sleepover...watching Tangled together.

Early the next morning it's back to fun activities.  She had a stepping stone kit....so we made that together.  Here she is painting the Tinkerbell imprint.  She wants to put it near her tree house at home.
And see what we have....June 27th, 2011.  A perfect baby boy.  Jace Thomas has arrived. My daughter in law is the ultimate.  She stays so calm and in control...I am blessed to have been able to witness the birth of my 3 grandbabies.
My son John with his new baby boy....their 3rd child.  Just look at proud Mama Kirstin in the background.  I love this photo.

My daughter Erin holding her new nephew. 

Daddy John, Mama Kirstin and baby Jace Thomas

Big Sister Kaitlin smoochin her new brother
This Grammy getting some hugs in.


No comments:

Post a Comment